At the beginning of the year, I set some big goals for 2019:
- Writing – I committed to writing at least 100 words a day, every day, in 2019.
- Exercise – Every weekday, do as many pushups, squats, and seconds of planking as the current day of the year. My team at Hipmatic is also doing this, so it makes it fun.
- Health – Lose 15 pounds.
- Financial Challenge – Save 55% of my post-tax income (up from about 40% last year).
- Get My Wedding Planned – Enough said.
Here’s what I accomplished in February:
- Writing – I wrote way more than my hundred words a day, including some lengthy blog posts and a few guest posts for prominent design blogs.
- Exercise – No days missed! I’m up to 59 pushups, squats, and seconds of planking. I’m excited to hit 90 at the end of March.
- Health – I lost 4.4 pounds in February. The Noom app continues to be fantastic. Read my Noom review.
- Financial Challenge – I saved just over 52% of my post-tax income in January, so I have a bit of catching up to do in March, but I’m getting closer.
- Wedding Planning – Leah and I figured out our venue and set a date. Super excited to get married in January 2020.