At the beginning of the year, I set some big goals for 2019.
Here’s what I accomplished in March:
- Writing – I wrote 31 posts for a total of 5,564 words, well over my goal amount.
- Exercise – I decided to discontinue squats because they were starting to cause strain on my knees. Otherwise, I stuck to my goal. I’m up to 90 pushups and 90 seconds of planking.
- Health – I lost 4.7 pounds. I’m now within 3 pound of my goal of losing 15 pounds, and I’m considering adding another 10 pounds to my goal.
- Financial Challenge – I’m about 29.8% of the way to my annual goal. This is tracking a tiny bit behind, but I should be able to catch up.
- Wedding – This month Leah and I launched our wedding website, which I designed and coded from scratch, and sent out save the dates. Great progress!