Learn New Skills in a Weekend
Fast Learner is a series of free courses designed to help you learn new skills—like ux and ui design—in just a weekend.
Fast Learner is based on the principles of rapid skill acquisition and designed specifically to help you learn new skills in 20 hours or less.
Learn UX in a Weekend
Learn UX design in just a weekend, from the basics of user centered design to improving the usability of complex apps. The course includes:
- The 2-Minute Hack to Understand What Your Users Really Want
- Picture-Perfect Personas & Empathy Maps
- Testing Solutions with Lean UX
- Design Thinking & Usability Heuristics
- Sketching, Wireframing, and Prototyping
- The Usability Testing Secret to Improving Your Product in Under 2 Hours
- Fast Learner Hacks for UX – The Trick to Mastering UX in a Weekend
Learn UI in a Weekend
Coming Soon – Learn UI design in just a weekend. This course will cover everything you need to know to design beautiful, functional user interfaces. The course will include:
- UI Tools You Can Master in Under an Hour
- 8 Basic Rules for Amazing User Interfaces
- Color Palettes without the Fuss
- Why Visual Hierarchy Is the Most Important UI Skill
- Typography in 60 Seconds
- 4 Basic Layouts That Always Work
- Adding Depth with Patterns, Gradients, and More
- The Thief’s Guide to Stealing UI
- Fast Learner Hacks for UI – How to Create Your First Beautiful Interface in Just a Weekend
Why Fast Learner?
After coaching hundreds of aspiring designers, I saw the same frustrations over and over again. Why can’t I make progress faster? The average design course takes over 60 hours, fails to help students progress, and costs hundreds of dollars.
I wanted to create something different that helps people learn a new skill in just a weekend.